Visit any of our Scoin shops nationwide, view our online catalogue or contact one of our sales brokers to start collecting coins and medallions today. We have knowledgeable consultants to help you with any queries you may have on our illustrious coins and medallions.
- A perfect way to diversify your portfolio and reduce your risk.
- The perfect wealth protector against economic uncertainty.
- Gold protects you from currency devaluations.
- Protects your purchasing power against inflation.
- Satisfaction of actually owning a real piece of gold.
To diversify your portfolio and effectively protect yourself from economic uncertainties, it is recommended that 2/3 of your physical gold collection should consist of bullion coins such as Krugerrands. The remaining 1/3 should consist of collectable coins and medallions like Mandela Medallions and International coins. However, we tailor our customer’s wealth portfolio to better suit their needs and prevailing economic conditions.
Key points that differentiate collectables from bullion:
Limited in number
Price linked to rarity
Minted in large quantities
Form of currency
Linked to gold price
The value of a bullion coin depends primarily on the value of the metal used to make it. If the price of gold increases, the price of bullion coins and collectable coin/medallions also do.