Golden Ticket Competition Terms & Conditions
Updated 9th May 2022
- Competition valid until 31 August 2022 unless otherwise specified, while stock lasts.
- Prizes and giveaways cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- Purchase in the amount of R 50 000.00 ensures entry into the draw, each increment of R 50 000.00 gains the entrant another entry to the draw, draws will be conducted weekly.
- Winners may decline to have their name used in advertising or listed publicly.
- Entrants may enter as many times as they wish, provided each entry meets the qualifying criteria. However, no participant may be allowed to win more than one prize per week.
- Unless specified, only submissions or entries from South Africa are allowed. If winners live outside South Africa, they may be liable for transport, courier or postage costs.
- All entries must include your name, age, postal address, home telephone number, cell number, email address and any mandatory information specific to this competition.
- The prizes will be awarded to correct entries, drawn randomly by computer every Friday at 3pm, except when there is judging involved, or it is stated otherwise.
- This competition whether it be online, telephonically or in store, you agree to receive future correspondence from The South African Gold Coin Exchange. You can opt out at any stage by clicking on “unsubscribe” on marking e-mails sent to you.
- The entrant accepts that entry to the competition does not constitute a contract or any form of legal commitment between the entrant and The South African Gold Coin Exchange or any division thereof.
- The South African Gold Coin Exchange will not assume liability for any ambiguity, error, oversight or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, that may be committed by any employee or advertisement in respect of the said competition.
- The Prize winners will be selected weekly. Potential winners will be contacted via email or telephonically within a reasonable period of time following the competition draw dates (these dates are subject to change without notice) to confirm qualifying entry and award. The Company reserves the right to disqualify a potential winner if he/she does not respond to the email or telephone call within one week of contact, a replacement winner shall be randomly selected from the competition entries. In such circumstances, the replacement winner shall be contacted via email or telephonically as soon as reasonably practicable and shall be required to respond to the Company in the manner set out in such correspondence. In the event that the replacement winner fails to respond to said correspondence as required, then the provisions of this clause shall apply to that new winner in the same way as if he/she were the original winner. If the selected winner does not have any contact details a redraw will need to take place immediately.
- Entry signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions.